HELLO!

Welcome to crappiliciouz.blogspot.com.


Hi~ My Name's Kevin~
Born in 9th April 1989
18 years old now! young man~ haha

And in love(deeply)

My goalS

My ULTIMATE Wish~
: To give her Happiness forever no matter what


Currently Still a Student who's eager to finish his studies in order to earn bucks for some important reasons haha =p

The pasT




Say stH

TaG





LinkieZ

  • Tina
  • Shima
  • Nicole
  • Lisa


    &credit
  • mrMILO.king
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

  • Tuesday, April 17, 2007 Tuesday, April 17, 2007

    Forgotten

    yea yayaya!today is our 7th month together haha ^^ she didn't knw,she's forgotten i bet lol.. but nvm anyways haha..i still love her lots..=)
    And yea..i didnt expect today to be like this..haha..=(


    tmr im having a chem quiz!!=.= total percentage of quiz is 1.25% lol..but even so,i still gotta do well!must! haha

    I was smsing my love and revising my chem just a minute ago,and im gonna continue again after im done writing this post haha..

    but hey hahaha I guess thats it then i've got nothing in mind to write and i need to study lol~so haha good night then~=)

    I love her so deeply..i really love her very much...

    -KeV-
    Em Velou Walyas


    my words at Tuesday, April 17, 2007
    0 replies