HELLO!

Welcome to crappiliciouz.blogspot.com.


Hi~ My Name's Kevin~
Born in 9th April 1989
18 years old now! young man~ haha

And in love(deeply)

My goalS

My ULTIMATE Wish~
: To give her Happiness forever no matter what


Currently Still a Student who's eager to finish his studies in order to earn bucks for some important reasons haha =p

The pasT




Say stH

TaG





LinkieZ

  • Tina
  • Shima
  • Nicole
  • Lisa


    &credit
  • mrMILO.king
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

  • Saturday, March 24, 2007 Saturday, March 24, 2007

    busy cinta haha =p

    Hi~ haha

    blogging once again~ having a bit feeling of regret because i didnt really do anything much productive today~ i woke up kinda late n then i went to Eastgardens mall,just before i chatted with tina for a lil'while, to get my internet connection upgraded..when home after that n relaxed all the way while smsin with tina..yup,she's working~till 10pm today which means its 1 am here..T.T

    She's been so busy all day today~there were so many customers,she told me.hahaa~busy busy~
    and for me right now,im revising a little but still slacking~ haiz..

    well~ thats it for tonight then!taaa~ n aq sayang bgt m km sll=)

    -KeV-
    Em Velou Waylas


    my words at Saturday, March 24, 2007
    0 replies