HELLO!

Welcome to crappiliciouz.blogspot.com.


Hi~ My Name's Kevin~
Born in 9th April 1989
18 years old now! young man~ haha

And in love(deeply)

My goalS

My ULTIMATE Wish~
: To give her Happiness forever no matter what


Currently Still a Student who's eager to finish his studies in order to earn bucks for some important reasons haha =p

The pasT




Say stH

TaG





LinkieZ

  • Tina
  • Shima
  • Nicole
  • Lisa


    &credit
  • mrMILO.king
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

  • Tuesday, February 06, 2007 Tuesday, February 06, 2007

    My WANTS

    HEhehehEHEheHEhEHeHEhEHeHeH.. So!here it is!
    My list of Wants :

    1.Tie up your hair the way i want it to be.
    2.LET ME play with your hair and DONT complain (hehe)
    3.Want more kisses
    4.More Hugs
    5.LET ME Gendong
    6.PAY UP your Debt ASAP(u know what i mean)
    7.Listen to me when i tell you to rest
    8.Listen to me when i tell you to sleep (optional)
    9.To be less monyong
    10.To be less like a monyet
    11.NOT to be nyong nyet
    12.To smile when you see me
    13.To LET ME pay for the things i wanna pay
    14.DONT PINCH (bite,punch etc are fine)
    15.TRY and SUCCEED in giving me a FRIGHT
    16.TRY and SUCCEED not to laugh when i tickle you
    17.DONT tickle the back of my neck!
    18.Remember to put on your ring if u take it off
    19.Dont wear mini skirt =p (optional)
    20.LET me bite you back
    21.LET me TICKLE you till im satisfied
    22.Care for me
    23.LET me..love you =)


    TAKE NOTE THIS IS JUST FOR FUN,IM NOT FORCING =)

    ~Em Velou Waylas~


    my words at Tuesday, February 06, 2007
    0 replies