HELLO!

Welcome to crappiliciouz.blogspot.com.


Hi~ My Name's Kevin~
Born in 9th April 1989
18 years old now! young man~ haha

And in love(deeply)

My goalS

My ULTIMATE Wish~
: To give her Happiness forever no matter what


Currently Still a Student who's eager to finish his studies in order to earn bucks for some important reasons haha =p

The pasT




Say stH

TaG





LinkieZ

  • Tina
  • Shima
  • Nicole
  • Lisa


    &credit
  • mrMILO.king
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

  • Friday, February 09, 2007 Friday, February 09, 2007

    FinALLY~!!

    all riiight!! woke up at 8 again todaay~ I was getting ready for my 3.30pm flight actually..but sth impt had happened~ had to postpone.. i hope the will be solved soon..its really bugging me..

    Well then,so i postponed the flight to 8.45 pm ~~at around 2,i had my lunch after that i chatted and took some time to double check everything before i fly~with the help of my mom's nagging,omg,so i quickly tidied up everything as fast as i could~~!! (to keep her quiet) phew
    yeahh and so once everything was done,it was already 4++.i went out to get the taxi and off i went at exactly 5.11pm~i reached the airport at 6pm~ had tea with my mom at the airport,3 piece chicken strip and baso campur + bihun ,hauahuahua. After we were done eating,it was time for me to check-in..boarding time was at 8pm and i was there waiting at 7.20pm..woho..i was there earlier,much ealier than i had expected actually..

    And just waiting n waiting and waiting~~~ it was time to board..at last..but before that,i smsed a special someone..hahahaha.. gg..

    And so finally,(after much irritation due to the cancellation and problems that arose that cost me to postpone my flight),im in SINGAPORE!! and guess what?! tomorrow im getting back my O lv results!!! woopeee.. =.='' hahaha

    God bless Me and all of you.. especially those getting their results tmr..

    KeV
    ~Em Velou Waylas~ missd u so..


    my words at Friday, February 09, 2007
    0 replies